Volunteering for Youth Award Criteria
This award will honour a Hurunui resident who has made a significant contribution to youth in the Hurunui District through volunteering this year. Closing date 9th June 2017 (09/06/2017)
All residents of the Hurunui District are eligible for this award however, there is an award just for Youth here. Youth Councillors are not eligible to use their Youth Council membership as volunteering experience for this award
Nominees for this award will have demonstrated the following examples of positive volunteering
- Worked voluntarily for the youth in the Hurunui District
- Dedicated personal time and effort to working as a volunteer
- Been an active volunteer over the last year
- Are passionate about making a difference for Youth
- Have a positive impact on the Youth they volunteer for
A nomination form must be completed and submitted to the Hurunui Youth Council (via the nomination form below) before the 9th of June (09/06/2017).
- A committee of Youth Council members will determine the award recipient(s).
- The Chairperson will notify the recipient(s) of their selection.
- Awards will be presented at the annual community services awards hosted by the Hurunui District Council